Soma’s highly trained and experienced bookkeeping experts can provide the bookkeeping resources your small business needs using the best fit solutions and the latest technology.
Some of the advanced bookkeeping functions Soma can also perform include:
- Chart of Accounts management
- Purchase order tracking
- Intercompany accounting
- Bonus and commission reporting
- Government processing and reporting
- Fixed asset management
- Budget monitoring
- Year end document preparation for your accountant.
- Setting up or revamping the Chart of Accounts
- Setting up software to work with your business processes
- Establishing best-practice-based processes
- Converting to new accounting systems
- Setting up new businesses, government registrations and accounts.
- troubleshooting and support via remote access
- one-on-one training sessions.
Controller on the Go Services
As your Controller on the Go, Soma can measure, analyze, improve and control the current processes which impact your business profitability. Soma provides:
- assistance with required government reporting
- periodic reviews to ensure the accuracy of your financial transactions
- co-operation with staff and outside accountants for the year-end process
- bank and other account reconciliations
- monthly financial statements and management reports.
Soma offers Controller services locally on site and remotely throughout BC